Would you like to get involved in the running of the Trust and have your say? We are now inviting nominations for our Council of Governors.
As a Governor your duties would include:
- supporting and engaging with the Trust Board
- holding the Non-Executive Directors to account for the performance of the Trust Board
- representing the interests of the members of the Trust as a whole and the interests of the public
- approving ‘significant transactions’
The following Governor positions are available:
Public Governor roles
- Greater England
Staff Governor roles
- Management and Administration
- Clinical, Social Care and Support
- Medical and Nursing
If you would like more details on this exciting role, please visit www.mi-nomination.com/2gether.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the Governor role please contact Anna Hilditch,
Assistant Trust Secretary, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01452 894165.
Nominations opened on 24 April 2017 and close on 18 May.