Gloucestershire Care Services is committed to addressing inequalities in the healthcare it provides and in its workplaces. As a major employer and as the top provider of community healthcare services in Gloucestershire, we strive to:
- Eliminate discrimination, harassment and victimisation in our workplaces and in our services
- Advance equality of opportunity; and
- Foster good relations between different groups.
We want everyone who works with us and who comes into contact with our services:
- To enjoy excellent experiences, easy access to services and opportunities, and high quality outcomes
- Regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, gender reassignment, pregnancy/ maternity, marital status, or socio-economic status)
- To be treated with dignity and respect, according to their personal needs, in an environment free from discrimination, harassment or victimisation.