Board and Governors
Meet our Board Members
The Board of Directors is legally responsible for the strategic day-to-day operational management of the Trust, its policies and its services. Board members also hold the Executive Committee to account.
Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust holds 6 public board meetings during the year. Members of staff and the public are invited to attend all board meetings. There is an opportunity for people to ask questions at our board meetings and further information about how to do this can be found here.
Board meetings start at approximately 10am. The confirmed timings will be published here, along with the agenda, five working days before the meeting.
The next meeting takes place on Thursday 28 November 2019, 10am at Friendship Café, Gloucester GL4 6PR.
- Wednesday 29th January 2020 – Cirencester Football Club, GL7 2ER
- Wednesday 25th March 2020 – Herefordshire (Exact location to be confirmed)
- Wednesday 3rd June 2020 – The Pavilion, Cheltenham GL51 6PN
- Wednesday 22nd July 2020 – To be confirmed
- Wednesday 30th September 2020 – The Main Place, Coleford, GL16 8RH
- Wednesday 25th November 2020 – Edward Jenner Court, Gloucester, GL3 4AW
Board papers and minutes of previous meetings
You can find past board papers of 2gether NHS Foundation Trust below, along with papers from Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust after October 2019.
If you would like to see past Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust public board papers, please make a Freedom of Information request.
Public consultations may concern, for example, closures or variations of services.
There are currently no public consultations being conducted.